Upgrade your laundry experience with a premium front load washer!
Only Select Laundry offers front load washers for rent in most areas. Once you use a front load washer, you won't want to go back to a top load washer. Compare our premium front load washers with a standard top load washer:
Front Load vs. Top Load:
- All our front load washers are Energy Star certified by the U.S. Government at the time they were manufactured.
- Cost savings is based on an average apartment doing 6 loads a week (clothes, towels, bedding) with a top load vs. 4 loads a week with a front load washer. Electricity rate is estimated $0.15/kWh. Loads are estimated at 50% hot water, 50% warm water. Electricity cost per load would be $1.27 for a top load washer and $0.97 for a front load washer.
- Machine dimensions are: width 26 7/8", depth 28", height 43 1/4"
- Front load washers are not available in all apartment complexes. Call 800-365-8014 or fill out the form below to if your leasing office doesn't know if you can fit a front load washer. Although a front load washers is the standard size of a top load washer, the front door is sometimes too large to fit in a shallow closet space. About 30" of depth is needed to hold a front load washer.
- Front load washers work best with high efficiency (HE) laundry soap.
- Since the seal is water-tight, you should leave the door cracked after use to avoid a mildew order that can form from a wet sealed washer.
- Stackable front load washers are available in most areas. Click here for prices.