Step - by - Step Guide
126 Machines (63 sets) with Minimal Damage
- Start with 2 rows on the floor.
- All machines face a side wall, never the front or back of the trailer
- Washers on the bottom and dryers on top
- Have the heads always against the side walls
- Alternate the center row facing left and right
- Use plywood or cardboard for a layer and then put the dryers on top
- See the washers on bottom always have the heads against the wall and the middle row alternating left and right.
Make sure the plywood or cardboard layer is tight with no gaps
Always secure the last row with a strap or load lock even if you can't fill the trailer
Load lock at the end to prevent movement
Use a padlock or seal on every trailer door. We have had machines stolen off of trailers before.
All loads should have a bill of lading listing the exact number of washers and dryers. Keep a copy or take a picture.